Join the Healthcare.mn Team!
Healthcare.mn is looking for a passionate and curious leader to join our volunteer team as the Chief Facilitator. This is an incredible growth opportunity for an early-to-mid career individual who is passionate about healthcare innovation and wants to develop and flex their leadership skills.
Here is what past leaders have gotten out of running the organization.
The benefits include:
- direct impact on improving the healthcare innovation ecosystem in Minnesota
- access to an amazing network of healthcare innovation enthusiasts from startups, Fortune 500s, and investment firms
- endless learning opportunities and the ability to quench your own curiosity and develop your network through organizing events
- small monthly stipend
If interested, please email email@example.com with subject [Healthcare.mn Team] by 5pm on July 14th — though we encourage you to indicate interest ASAP.
In the email, please include:
- 150 word bio
- 150 words about what you hope to get out of joining the team
- Which, if any, Healthcare.mn events you have attended in the past
We will follow up by July 31st to schedule in-person conversations.
If you’re interested in getting a feel for the group and learning more, join our June 27th event with past organizers — a Healthcare.mn renion!
For more information about Healthcare.mn, watch our video.
The Chief Facilitator is the face, energizer, and main point of contact of the organization. It’s a big job, but it’s extremely rewarding. This role will be onboarded and supported by past Chief Facilitators, as well as the Healthcare.mn Board.
- Events – 30%
- Running point for organizing monthly events
- Eventually, onboarding an Events Lead
- Internal operations of the organization – 20%
- Managing the Healthcare.mn team and keeping the team accountable
- Recruiting and onboarding new team members as needed
- Partnerships – 30%
- Developing relationships and serving as the main point of contact with members, partners, and sponsors
- Securing sponsorships
- Imagining and working towards the future of Healthcare.mn – 20%
- Local to Minneapolis with flexible schedule to attend events and meet with members
- Strong management and leadership experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience or strong interest in healthcare
- Strong desire to learn and be exposed to healthcare network in Minnesota
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing needs of the organization
- 1.5 years, preference for 2 years
- 12-15 hrs/month
If you’re not ready to take the helm of Healthcare.mn but want to help out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject [Healthcare.mn Volunteer]. Include a description of the skills you can offer. We’ll reach out to you when needed and give you shoutouts in our monthly newsletter! Stay tuned as we will be recruiting for more roles in the near future.